Edison and Baker electric cars are much safer than Tesla cars

Tesla, Elon Musk, and his cult of suck ups falsely claim that Tesla is the safest car and the safest electric car. They falsely claim Tesla has the best safety record.

Tesla cars have a history of catching on fire, to the best of my knowledge Edison electric cars never caught fire.

Tesla cars have a history of battery explosions, to the best of my knowledge Edison electric cars never had battery explosions.

Tesla cars have a history of automatically steering into stationary objects like lane dividers, fire trucks, etc. To the best of my knowledge Edison electric cars never automatically steered into stationary objects like lane dividers, fire trucks, etc.

Tesla cars seemingly have a history of unintentional acceleration into other vehicles, storefronts, signage, garages, houses, etc. resulting in collisions. To the best of my knowledge Edison electric cars never unintentionally acceleration into other vehicles, storefronts, signage, garages, houses, etc. resulting in collisions.

Tesla cars have a lot of injuries and deaths. To the best of my knowledge Edison electric cars never had an injury or death.

To the best of my knowledge the Edison electric car and Baker electric car have a much better safety record than Tesla.

Safety is a very low priority at Tesla. Tesla prioritizes hype, gadgetry, and acceleration much higher than safety and environmentalism. Despite all the false hype, the facts prove that safety and environmentalism is a very low priority of Tesla.