"Elon Musk Insists He’d Be Much More Innovative Pedophile Than Thailand Rescue Worker"

The satire “The Onion” news site, mocked Elon Musk.

Worryingly, the satire might not be that far from the truth.

At first, Elon Musk’s shameless greedy impractical publicity stunt exploiting the cave rescue seemingly had nothing to do with pedophilia. Yet, why seemingly out of the blue, would Elon Musk bring up pedophilia? Elon Musk seemingly had pedophilia on his mind. Psychoanalysis of the twitter rampage by Elon, would suggest that Elon Musk is a pedophile. The twitter rampage could be considered similar to a “Freudian Slip” by Elon Musk, possibly “projecting” his own faults onto the hero rescue diver.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

The “blame game” psychology of “projection” seems to be a “standard operating procedure” with Tesla, Elon Musk and his cult of suck ups.

Sexual deviancy seems to be commonplace amongst Tesla leadership.

Elon Musk is mentally ill and advocating mental illness

WTF???

This appears to be a post that was actually made by Elon Musk.
https://twitter.com/eriz35

I can’t verify it properly because Twitter has banned ME for disrespecting Elon Musk.

Having Elon Musk call the heroic cave diver a pervert is apparently quite OK.

I suspect it is a joke, hoax or fraud.

I’ve never had a twitter account, because I feel the venue is for twits like Elon Musk.

1 : a silly annoying person : fool

As near as I can tell, Elon Musk hasn’t posted lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if the board of directors, his lawyer and his psychiatrists are keeping Elon Musk away from twitter and his computer. It wouldn’t surprise me if he is in some posh discrete psychiatric ward and/or on heavy psychiatric meds since his slanderous twitter rampage against the cave rescue hero, and demeaning of other rescuers, etc.

Elon Musk was demeaning, condescending and narcissistic toward other rescuers; by trying to portray the rescue as easy as the water being so low that perhaps the boys could walk out. It shows his disconnect from reality, and his sociopathic nature and abusive nature towards others.

Some details of the difficulties of the cave rescue are now appearing in the news.

It’s doubtful there is much video documentation of the rescue, as the priority would be the rescue and some privacy discretion to those that were being rescued. Elon Musk is so delusional that he seems to expect the video to be the top priority during a rescue. That’s because he is used to conducting greedy narcissistic publicity stunts.

Tesla and Elon Musk are being roasted; probably because of his slanderous tirade against the cave rescuers.

Elon Musk is mentally ill and advocating mental illness

I agree…you can waste a lot of time Twittering.
However, if you want to keep up with Ewon’s latest Tweets, and more importantly his LIKES and REPLIES then you need to be logged in as a Twitterer.
It’s easy enough to do.
Unless your name is Keef.
Then the Tweet bots will quickly sniff you out and ban you.
Bwah…snot fair.

Tesla, Elon Musk, and his suckps don’t have credibility and are such a laughingstock that even venues like urban dictionary are being used to mock them.

The post says ‘funding secured’ is something said “when you have no idea where you’re gonna get the money.”
https://www.businessinsider.in/urban-dictionary-is-trolling-elon-musk-with-the-definition-of-funding-secured/articleshow/65430436.cms

Emotional Elon Musk Recalls Spending Entire Birthday Working On Concepts For Mistreating Employees
https://www.theonion.com/emotional-elon-musk-recalls-spending-entire-birthday-wo-1828475558

Tesla, Elon Musk and his suck ups are laughing stocks. Elon Musk is the fodder of invention. :wink:

Russians are trolling Elon Musk by barraging him with hilarious memes
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/23/russians-are-trolling-elon-musk-by-barraging-him-with-hilarious-memes-7876616/?ito=cbshare

Elon Musk’s Guide to Tomorrow: How to Fix Earth, and Also Leave It