Model 3 suspension complaint filed

Complaint Number: 11123975
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJ3E1EA6JF019743
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL 3 2018
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.
What part of your car was affected? Suspension
What happened?
Here is a Tesla Model 3 in the junkyard. https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=29158128&RowNumber=50&loadRecent=True It has not been in a collision. No airbags have deployed and there is no sign of impact damage to the vehicle. The front right hand suspension has completely snapped off and the undamaged wheel is lying beside the car. Since the wheel is undamaged this failure cannot have been caused by running into a pothole or even a herd of Wilderbeest sweeping majestically across the freeway. The bolts have snapped. It seems likely that Tesla is using the same fragile 2 piece bolts that have been snapping on the Model S and Model X. A photograph of the broken Model 3 and a photograph of a snapped bolt from a Model S is attached with this complaint. Please note that I am not the owner, I am a concerned citizen acting in the public interest. Date of incident and speed of vehicle are approximations. I have used a dummy USA address because your website will only accept a US address. I have been informed that it is perfectly legitimate for a non owner and non US citizen to file complaints. My correct name and contact details are supplied with this submission.
Files you uploaded.
model3suspension.jpg
snappedballjoint.jpg
When did this happen? 08/01/2018
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 30
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 4000
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Leech

Challenge to Elon Musk

And another one!
Complaint Number: 11123979
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJ3E1EA9JF025925
What happened?
Here is another Model 3 in the junkyard with a the front suspension fallen off. This car has only travelled 1000 miles since it was factory gated. https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=29216371&RowNumber=83&loadRecent=True No crash damage. No airbags deployed. The suspension bolts have snapped again. I have searched your database and it seems that neither the vehicle owner nor Tesla have bothered to file a report of this alarming failure. You can see from the photographs that the bolts have snapped This is an incredibly dangerous situation. Please take action to prevent loss of life. Thank you. Concerned citizen who refuses to mind his own business.
Files you uploaded.
model3suspensionsnapped.jpg
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 1000
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Leech

Complaint Number: 11128351
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJ3E1EA1JF031380
What happened?
Here is a Tesla Model 3 in the junkyard. https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=29367271&RowNumber=103&loadRecent=True It has not been in a collision. No air-bags have deployed and there is no impact damage. The front wheel and suspension have simply snapped off like a sparrows leg. The top ball joint has popped apart. The lower ball joint stems have snapped off. The Model 3 is no better than the Model S and Model X in this regard. The suspension components are too weak for the job and the 2 piece ball-joint stems are easily snapped off. There have already been at least four similar cases of snapped Model 3 suspensions. I will be filing another one straight after this. Thank you. VERY concerned citizen. Date of incident is an approximation.
Files you uploaded.
Model3sus.jpg
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 1200

Complaint Number: 11128356
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJ3E1EA9JF004847
What happened?
Here is ANOTHER Model 3 in the junkyard with the same old snapped sparrow leg suspension. https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=29342528&RowNumber=85&loadRecent=True All of the air-bags have gone off but there is no significant damage except for the snapped suspension. It is quite likely that after the wheel went whompy the car spun around and decelerated rapidly setting off the airbags. There are now four reported instances of Model 3 snapped suspensions and yet not a single owner has filed a complaint. I wonder why… Perhaps Tesla has them sign an NDA? Please investigate. Please PLEASE investigate. Thank you. Perplexed citizen.
Files you uploaded.
Model3sparrowleg.jpg
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 1000