Model 3 WHOMPY WHEELS!

Here is a story from Pravda Fred at Electrek.

It is claimed that this crash only happened this week and that the wonderful Model 3 saved the drivers life.

Problem is…those photographs are of a car which has alredy been in the junkyard for several weeks.
https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=28782924&RowNumber=49&loadRecent=True

And worse yet… the bolts on the lower suspension arms have snapped off.

These are the very same alloy suspension arms used on the S and X and they use the same crazy 2 piece ball joint with a friction welded stem.
The story about the wheel getting ripped off by hitting the barrier is bullshit.
The alloy wheel would break apart before these bolts would snap.

The Model 3 just like the Model S and Model X is simply UNSAFE AT ANY SPEED!

Come on Fred you cowardly lump of shit.
LET ME POST!

And while you’re here be sure to check this latest complaint…

AND ANOTHER ONE!

Happened in Torrance California.
Same broken parts.

More details soon.

I think you should submit your evidence and complaints to agencies like the Security and Exchange Commission.

Fake news sites like electrek, and crooked hacks like Fred often use such tactics to manipulate the market. They chronically jeopardize safety, the environment and free market; to greedily promote products and stock. I think they ought to be in prison. They are worse than those that sucked up to Enron.

Much like Elon Musk; electrek, and crooked hacks like Fred chronically slander, censor, ban, etc.; safety advocates, environmental advocates, scientific experts, technical experts, engineers, etc.; that debunk Tesla false rhetoric.

The corruption even shows in the comments and unscrupulous moderation. Tesla storm troopers are pretty much given a free reign; whereas critics, skeptics and debunkers are commonly slandered, harassed, censored and banned.

The fake news article is not only a way to falsely hype Tesla safety, it’s also being used as a diversionary tactic to try to draw attention away from Elon Musk getting caught using dishonest and ignorant publicity stunts regarding the cave rescue and Elon Musk’s slanderous attacks on one of the cave rescue heroes.

Tesla, Elon Musk, his minions, including fake news sites and hacks should be held accountable for their cronyism.

Tesla's & Elon Musk's neo-Nazi Gestapo might come after you; if you exercise free speech and/or free press

Lord knows I’ve tried!

Sent to **Mr A Lawye**r

Response

Are you/were you an employee of Tesla? If so when, what position? How did you depart? How is this underlying issue material to the company’s financials if at all? The SEC is not a safety agency – solely focuses on securities violations.

Me:

I am not an employee of Tesla. I am a concerned citizen who has been filing safety complaints to NHTSA.
The relevance of this to the companies financials is that rather than fix these defects by way of a recall (which would be a very expensive fix requiring major redesign) the company has chosen to deny that there is a problem.

Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk

Of greater concern: 37 of 40 suspension complaints to NHTSA were fraudulent, i.e. false location or vehicle identification numbers were used
4:27 PM - 10 Jun 2016

1. Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk 10 Jun 2016
    More
    Replying to @elonmusk
    Would seem to indicate that one or more people sought to create the false impression of a safety issue where none existed. Q is why?
  2. Stephen Pace‏ @StephenPace 10 Jun 2016

Short answer is, Keith is on the crazy obsessed side. He had a GoFundMe page for ‘green scam busting’ which is now deleted.
3. Benjamin Rosamond‏ @BenjaminRPhoto 10 Jun 2016
More
Indeed ‘keefwivaneff’ is a known Tesla troll. Dude is unhinged and/or being compensated - https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/136377865@N05/sets/72157658490111523/
4. Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk 10 Jun 2016
More
Yeah, that matches what we’ve found so far. More likely unhinged than nefarious.

I have now filed more than 300 complaints. All of them truthful and factual.

By covering up these defects Tesla is causing lives to be lost and is falsifying its financial position by not disclosing its liability for the cost of the recalls needed.

Here is a balanced report of the situation as it was 2 years ago.

Thanks for your interest

Keef Wivaneff

Mr A Lawyer

Thanks but I don’t think the SEC would pursue this for various reasons, and that is the only avenue for the whistleblower program I deal with.

Keef:

Meh!

I agree for now that the SEC and other agencies are likely to do nothing or next to nil. Agencies like the SEC don’t directly monitor or control safety. I’m no legal expert, however I’m of the opinion that they should be concerned with the fraud that is being used to promote Tesla sales and to over inflate Tesla stock. However it’s best to document these complaints and get them to light, so when someone dies or there is a major incident covered by the legitimate media; that the documentation and the media might put pressure on the SEC to take action.

The sociopath Fred, seems to be promoting the accident in the recent article as only resulting in minor injuries. I think Fred and the source is being deceptive, because in my opinion a broken back is not a minor injury. A compression fracture of a vertebrae, is not what I would classify as a minor injury.

Many of these regulatory agencies have little will, little or no teeth, and sometimes seem to be in cahoots with the industries they are supposed to watchdog.

Example:

Tesla, Elon Musk, his suck ups, fake news sites and hacks touted the Tesla model S as having 5.4 stars. Yet the rating system was only a five-star system. Blatant fraud.

Even though complaints were made to regulatory agencies like NHTSA and SEC; Tesla is still fraudulently claiming that the Tesla model S got a 5.4 stars rating. Even after NHTSA reprimanded Tesla for making the fraudulent claim, Tesla still continues to make the fraudulent claims.

Tesla still has the blog article posted that fraudulently claims the model S got 5.4 stars.

I think NHTSA and SEC should hit them hard. I feel as regulatory agencies they have largely been derelict and sometimes even complicit with the corruption.

Challenge to Elon Musk

Complaint Number: 11112045
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJ3E1EA9JF007389
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL 3 2018
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.
What part of your car was affected? Suspension
What happened?
Here is a Model 3 in the junkyard https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=28782924&RowNumber=52&loadRecent=True The lower ball-joints on the front suspension have snapped. This is very likely the CAUSE of the rollover and not the result of it. A photograph is attached of another Model 3 (the red one) which has the same snapped off ball-joints. These ball joints appear to be the same ridiculously weak two part friction welded ball joints that are used on the Model S and Model X. Photograph of a snapped ball joint is also inculded in this submission. Thank you. Drive safely and watch out for Teslas.
Files you uploaded.
3balls.jpg
red3.png
snappedballjoint.jpg
When did this happen? 07/01/2018
Was there a Crash? Yes
Was there a Police Report? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? Yes
Number of fatalities:
Number of injuries 1
Medical Attention Required? Yes
How fast were you going? (in mph) 50
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 6000

That makes THREE Tesla Model 3 cars with the front wheel snapped off.

Starting to see a bit of a familiar pattern here!

Lets make that FOUR Model 3s with whompy wheels.

https://www.copart.com/lot/36499648/Photos