New thread, Keef's complaints WITH photographs

To make it easier I will show each complaint with the matching photographs that support the complaint.
I challenge Elon Musk to prove that these complaints are FRAUDULENT as you have alleged

Complaint Filed: 11/08/2015Date of Incident: 07/04/2014Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10789052Consumer Location: Unknown
Crash:Yes Fire:Yes Number of Injuries:6 Number of Deaths:1
Manufacturer: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1DP3CF…
SUMMARY:
THIS IS THE STOLEN CAR WHICH CRASHED IN HOLLYWOOD. PHOTOGRAPHS AT THE SCENE SHOW 3/4 OF A WHEEL AND THE TIRE LYING ON THE GROUND. HERE IS THE LISTING AT THE SALVAGE AUCTION SITE. HTTP://IMGUR.COM/A/H7ROA THE CRASH SITE IMAGES HOW THE FRONT WHEEL BROKEN LOOSE. THE SALVAGE YARD PHOTOGRAPHS SHOW THE OTHER 1/4 OF THE WHEEL STILL BOLTED TO THE BROKEN KINGPIN. THE WHEEL HAS BEEN SLICED IN TWO WHILE STILL ROLLING ON THE ROAD. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THAT SLICING TO HAVE OCCURRED POST IMPACT. THERE ARE 100,00 OF THESE CARS ON ROADS AROUND THE WORDLD. IF THIS WAS AN AIRCRAFT IT WOULD BE GROUNDED IMMEDIATELY. I BELIEVE THIS DEFECT IS SO DANGEROUS THAT ALL CARS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE ROAD BEFORE PEOPLE DIE. THE ADDITION OF THE BETA RELEASE AUTOPILOT MAKES THE SITUATION EVEN MORE DANGEROUS. PLEASE NOTE…FICTITIOUS US ADDRESS TO ENABLE LODGEMENT

Date Complaint Filed: 10/23/2015Date of Incident: 03/01/2015Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10785486Consumer Location: BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Crash:Yes Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of Deaths:0
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1DP8CF…
SUMMARY:
I AM FILING THESE COMPLAINTS IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. I AM NOT A TESLA OWNER AND I HAVE NO INVESTMENT IN TESLA NOR DO I HOLD ANY SHARES IN THE STOCK-MARKET. THIS CAR IS IN THE WRECKING YARD. THE FRONT SUSPENSION HAS FAILED AND THE WHEEL IS PUSHED BACK AGAINST THE HIGH VOLTAGE CONTROLLER. HTTP://WWW.SALVAGERESELLER.COM/VEHICLES/DETAILS/

CA-SAN-DIEGO THERE IS NO OTHER DAMAGE THAT COULD ACCOUNT FOR THE SUSPENSION FAILURE.THERE WAS A CRASH BACK IN 2013 WHICH WAS BLAMED ON THE DRIVER OF THE OTHER CAR. HTTP://WWW.INAUTONEWS.COM/TESLA-MODEL-S-GETS-CRASHED-DRIVER-WALKS-AWAY-UNHARMED IF YOU LOOK AT THE PHOTO OF THE TESLA ON THE TOW-TRUCK AFTER THE ACCIDENT YOU WILL SEE THAT THE TOP SUSPENSION LINK HAS COME UNBOLTED. IT DOES NOT LOOK AS THOUGH THIS HAPPENED IN THE ACCIDENT. IT IS NOT SNAPPED, IT HAS FALLEN OFF. IMAGE HERE: HTTP://WWW.INAUTONEWS.COM/TESLA-MODEL-S-GETS-CRASHED-DRIVER-WALKS-AWAY-UNHARMED/TESLA-MODEL-S-CRASH-5 ALL OF THE BLUE BATTERY COOLANT IN THE RESERVOIR HAS BEEN LOST LEADING TO A HIGH RISK OF FIRE. THIS THREAD ON THE TESLA FORUM COULD EXPLAIN WHY THE SUSPENSION HAS COME LOOSE. HTTP://MY.TESLAMOTORS.COM/FORUM/FORUMS/MODEL-S-PULLS-LEFT-PLEASE-READ QUOTE: WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK I PUT THE CAR UP ON THE LIFT AND COULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND. THE PASSENGER LOWER BALL JOINT NUT WAS NOT JUST LOOSE, IT WAS A FEW THREADS AWAY FROM FALLING OFF! I DECIDED TO CHECK ALL THE BOLTS IN ALL FOR CORNERS OF THE CAR AND FOUND THE SAME NUT ON THE DRIVE SIDE TO BE HAND TIGHT (IT WAS LOOSE, BUT HADN’T SPUN ALL THE WAY DOWN YET). THERE ARE MANY OTHER IMAGES ON THE NET OF DAMAGED CARS WHERE THE SUSPENSION HAS FAILED IN A SIMILAR MANNER. IF THE RH WHEEL MOVES BACK IT CAN DAMAGE THE HV CONTROLLER. IF THE LH WHEEL MOVES BACK IT CAN DAMAGE THE BATTERY COOLANT TANK AND LEAD TO FIRE.

Date Complaint Filed: 08/15/2016Date of Incident: 07/01/2016Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10895847Consumer Location: Unknown
Number of Deaths:0
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1DP7DF…
SUMMARY:
I HAVE SUPPLIED NHTSA WITH DETAILS OF MANY TESLAS WITH BROKEN SUSPENSIONS. THIS LATEST ONE THAT HAS JUST ARRIVED IN THE WRECKING YARD IS A PRIME EXAMPLE. HTTPS://M.IAAI.COM/VEHICLEDETENC.ASPX?AUCTIONID=21270046&ITEMID=22443933&ROWID=7&PAGESOURCE=VEHICLERESULTS PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND SEE IF YOU AGREE THAT THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM WITH THE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF THESE CARS. TWO OF THE WHEELS AND TIRES HAVE BEEN BADLY DAMAGED WHILST THE CAR WAS IN MOTION. IT APPEARS THAT THE AIR SUSPENSION HAS FAILED CAUSING ALL WHEELS TO JAM UP INTO THE WHEEL WELLS. OWNERS HAVE REPORTED THAT THE CAR DOES NOT HAVE LIMIT STOPS AND THIS IS WHY A SIMPLE AIR LEAK CAN RESULT IN DISASTER. HTTPS://FORUMS.TESLA.COM/EN_AU/FORUM/FORUMS/AIR-SUSPENSION-FAILURE-VERY-UNPLEASANT-RESULTS

CAN"T FIND PHOTOS JUST YET… I’ll try again later

Date Complaint Filed: 08/10/2016Date of Incident: 08/01/2013Component(s): STEERING , SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10894694Consumer Location: Unknown
Crash:Yes Fire:No Number of Injuries:1 Number of Deaths:0
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): UNKNOWN…
SUMMARY:
HERE IS A REPORT OF A TESLA CRASH AT AN INTERSECTION. HTTP://INSIDEEVS.COM/TESLA-MODEL-S-GETS-WRECKED-OWNER-SAYS-VEHICLE-SAVED-HIS-LIFE-IMAGES-OWNER-TESTIMONIAL/ THE REPORT BLAMES THE OTHER DRIVER AND CREDITS THE TESLA WITH SAVING THE OWNER FROM INJURY. THE CLAIM THAT THE HYUNDAI HIT THE TESLA AND THEN REBOUNDED AND HIT THE TESLA ONCE MORE IS QUITE UNUSUAL. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE HIGH RESOLUTION AND IF THEY ARE BLOWN UP AND EXAMINED CLOSE UP YOU CAN SEETHE THAT TIP OF THE STEERING KNUCKLE IS BROKEN OFF (CLOSE UP PHOTOGRAPH OF THE ACTUAL PART -WHICH WAS PURCHASED BY A REBUILDER- HERE: HTTPS://WWW.FLICKR.COM/PHOTOS/136377865@N05/22799472895/IN/ALBUM-72157658490111523/ I THINK IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SUSPENSION FAILURES ARE CAUSING MANY CRASHES. THE DATE OF THE INCIDENT IS AN ESTIMATE. THE OWNER SAYS THAT TESLA HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL. "?TESLA CALLED MY HOME SHORTLY AFTERWARDS SAYING THAT THEY RECEIVED MULTIPLE ALARMS FROM THE CAR AND WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK. THEY PICKED UP MY CAR FREE OF CHARGE AND TRANSPORTED IT 50 MILES TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTER. THEY ARE ALSO ARRANGING A LOANER MODEL S. CAN I ASK FOR MORE? PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT THE OWNER JUST A CONCERNED CITIZEN PLEASE INCLUDE THIS CRASH IN ANY INQUIRY INTO THE TESLA SUSPENSION ISSUE. *TR

Date Complaint Filed: 07/12/2016Date of Incident: 06/15/2016Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10884408Consumer Location: Unknown
Crash:Yes Fire:No Number of Injuries:2 Number of Deaths:0
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1CP9DF…
SUMMARY:
HERE IS ANOTHER CRASHED TESLA IN THE JUNK-YARD. HTTP://WWW.COPART.COM/US/LOT/26133286/PHOTOS?SEARCHID=978872155 THE FRONT WHEEL HAS COME OFF AND IT HAS THE USUAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A GROOVE WORN IN THE TREAD AND THE TIRE PARTLY PEELED OFF THE RIM. THIS IS (IMHO) MOST LIKELY TO HAVE OCCURRED WHILE THE CAR WAS IN MOTION AND BEFORE THE MAIN IMPACT. IT IS LIKELY THAT THIS WAS THE CAUSE OF THE CRASH AND NOT MERELY THE RESULT OF THE CRASH. THERE SEEM TO BE FAR TOO MANY SIMILAR CASES OF SUSPENSION FAILURE. PLEASE INVESTIGATE. PLEASE NOT THAT I AM NOT THE OWNER, JUST A CONCERNED CITIZEN. THE REPORTS OF NUMBER OF PERSONS INJURED ARE ONLY AN ESTIMATE BASED ON THE SEVERITY OF THE CRASH.

Date Complaint Filed: 06/08/2016Date of Incident: 03/16/2016Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10873289Consumer Location: Unknown
Crash:Yes Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of Deaths:0
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1H1XEF…
SUMMARY:
HERE IS A 2013 TESLA FRESHLY ARRIVED IN THE SALVAGE YARD. HTTP://WWW.COPART.COM/US/LOT/24523446?SEARCHID=1172082716 THE BACK RH WHEEL AND SUSPENSION IS COMPLETELY TORN OFF THE CAR. THERE IS SOME IMPACT DAMAGE BUT THAT IS PROBABLY THE RESULT OF THE THE SUSPENSION FAILURE . THERE ARE SO MANY EXAMPLES OF THIS KIND OF FAILURE IN THE TESLA THAT IT POINTS TO THERE BEING A DESIGN/MANUFACTURING DEFECT. TESLA HAS REQUIRED SOME OWNERS TO SIGN NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS POSTERS ON TESLA FORUMS ARE DISCOURAGING OWNERS FROM REPORTING THESE PROBLEMS AND ARE EVEN ALLEGING THAT THESE COMPLAINTS ARE FRAUDULENT. MY COMPLAINTS ARE HONEST REPORTS WITH VERIFIABLE DATA TO SUPPORT THEM. IF YOU REQUIRE SAMPLES OF BROKEN SUSPENSION PARTS THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VISIT THE SALVAGE AUCTION YARDS. PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE MULTIPLE FAILURES OF TESLA SUSPENSIONS TO SAVE LIVES.

Date Complaint Filed: 06/02/2016Date of Incident: 04/19/2016Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10871990Consumer Location: Unknown
Crash:No Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of Deaths:0
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1CN3DF…
SUMMARY:
ANOTHER TESLA IN THE SALVAGE YARD HTTPS://M.IAAI.COM/VEHICLEDETENC.ASPX?AUCTIONID=0&ITEMID=22102447&ROWID=30&PAGESOURCE=VEHICLERESULTS FRONT SUSPENSION COMPLETELY TORN OFF, NO DAMAGE FORWARD OF THE WHEEL THAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR THE DAMAGE. THE TOP BALL-JOINT STEM HAS PULLED OUT OF THE TOP OF THE STEERING KNUCKLE WHICH HAS A FRACTURED TIP. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY OF THESE FAILURES FOR THE RELATIVELY SMALL NUMBER OF THESE CARS THAT ARE ON THE ROADS PLEASE INVESTIGATE.

** WORK IN PROGRESS** Keep calm and carry on

Complaint Number: 10899678
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1CN3DFP22377
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2013
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.
What part of your car was affected? Steering, Suspension
What happened?
Here is a Tesla for sale at a salvage auction. http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/30119166?searchId=695877385 The airbags
have not been deployed and there is only minor
damage to the front RH side. The car shows signs of collapsed suspension. The two rear wheels are skewed sideways in opposite directions. All wheels are jammed high up
in the wheel wells. This would tend to make that car rather difficult to steer. There have been several reports of the air suspension failing and that since the car does not have
limit stops on the suspension it can lead to dire consequences. Please investigate this problem.
Files you uploaded.
white2013.JPG
When did this happen? 07/01/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 30
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 5000

Complaint Number: 10925274
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1CP5CFP02406
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2012
What part of your car was affected? Suspension
What happened?
Here is a Tesla in the salvage yard. https://m.iaai.com/VehicleDetEnc.aspx?AuctionID=21921554&ItemID=23249264&RowID=16&PageSource=VehicleResults The steering
knuckle has snapped in half. The airbags
have not deployed and there is no visible damage to the car that would explain why the knuckle has snapped in half. Up until
2015 the steering knuckle was made from hollow cast aluminum and there have been many other incidents where the knuckle has snapped. The design was changed in
2015 to a solid Hsection
but failures of that part and of the top ball joint are still ocurring. At the very minimum these cars should be recalled for a safety inspection of the
suspension.
Files you uploaded.
Tesla2012brokensteeringknuckle.png
When did this happen? 10/10/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 40
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 20000

ZOOM in for a closer look.

Complaint Number: 10897285
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1CP8DFP12932
What happened?
Here is an auction listing of a Tesla that has caught fire. http://salvagebid.
com/result.php?vin=5YJSA1CP8DFP12932 The pjhotographs show that the LH top balljoint
has
pulled out from the steering knuckle. This is not the result of the fire because those parts are solid metal and neither the steering knuckle nor the wishbone have melted. The
suspension failure is consistent with the pattern of similar failures that appear to have been the cause of crashes. Please investigate this recurring failure
Files you uploaded.
Teslaburned1.jpg
teslaburned2.jpg
When did this happen? 01/01/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? Yes
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 15000

Complaint Number: 10907381
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1H13EFP40515
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2014
What happened?
Here is anothe Tesla in the salvage yard. https://m.iaai.com/VehicleDetEnc.aspx?AuctionID=0&ItemID=23004896&RowID=19&PageSource=VehicleResults Front LH
suspension has collapsed. Tire is peeled off the rim and has the tread worn away Tire is partially peeled off the rim and the wheel is damaged. These failures seem to be
happening in a high percentage of the Teslas. Owners seem reluctant to file complaints. I am reporting the ones that I see in the interest of public safety. Please investigate
this pattern of suspension failures.
Files you uploaded.
damagedwheel.png
damagedwheel2.png
When did this happen? 09/01/2016
Was there a Crash? Yes
Was there a Police Report? No
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? No

Complaint Number: 10895158
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1E25GF168668
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2016
What happened?
Here is a Model S freshly arrived in the junkyard. It has done just 210 miles and the front wheel and suspension has simply snapped off. There is absolutely zero crash
damage. The wheel is gouged and the tire is peeled off showing that the wheel was still rolling forward when the wheel snapped off. The fractured components are clearly
visible in the attached photograph. This can not possibly have been caused by a collision but is simply the result of a weakness in the Tesla suspension components. This
defect is putting many lives in danger Please investigate this as a matter of urgency.
Files you uploaded.
.JPG
When did this happen? 07/31/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No

NOTE THE SNAPPED STEERING ROD!!!

Complaint Number: 10871985
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1CP8DFP12932
What happened?
Here is another Model S for sale as a salvage wreck http://www.copart.com/us/EN/Lot/24419056?searchId=213897253 The front LH top ball joint has separated from the
steering knuckle and there is no collision damage forward of the wheel that would have caused this failure. The car has then caught fire and burned out. This ball joint failure
looks very similar to the other 2013 incident which has already been listed on your database. Date Complaint Filed: 04/28/2016Date of Incident: 04/24/2016Component(s):
STEERING , SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10862066Consumer Location: CONNELLSVILLE, PA All Products Associated with this Complaint expand Details close help
0 Available Documents Crash:No Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of Deaths:0 Manufacturer: Tesla Motors, Inc. Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): P09340… SUMMARY:
MY FRONT WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLY CAME LOOSE FROM THE UPPER CONTROL ARM CAUSING A LOSE OF STEERING. Here is a Youtube video of that badly worn
balljoint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgdKZMlzQog There must be many Teslas on the roads with these balljoints
ready to fall apart. No warning has been issued to
owners. Please investigate
Files you uploaded.
brokenballjointfire.JPG
t.JPG
When did this happen? 04/19/2016
Was there a Crash? Yes
Was there a Police Report? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? Yes

Complaint Number: 10871990
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1CN3DFP07278
What happened?
Another Tesla in the salvage yard https://m.iaai.com/VehicleDetEnc.aspx?AuctionID=0&ItemID=22102447&RowID=30&PageSource=VehicleResults Front suspension
completely torn off, no damage forward of the wheel that would account for the damage. The top balljoint
stem has pulled out of the top of the steering knuckle which has a
fractured tip. There are far too many of these failures for the relatively small number of these cars that are on the roads Please investigate.
Files you uploaded.

.png
When did this happen? 04/19/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 30000

Complaint Number: 10873557
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1H15FFP74800
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2015
What happened?
Another Model S with the back wheel skewed at a crazy angle. https://m.iaai.com/VehicleDetEnc.aspx?
AuctionID=0&ItemID=22250192&RowID=11&PageSource=VehicleResults# It appears that the air suspension has collapsed causing ALL of the wheels to be jammed up in
the wheel wells. Please continue with your investigations into this matter. Whilst the letter of the Tesla NDAs do not specifically prohibit owners reporting faults to NHTSA the
spirit of the agreement would probably dissuade owners from reporting problems.
Files you uploaded.

When did this happen? 05/09/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 20
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 2000

Complaint Number: 10874736
Vehicle Identification Number: unknown
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2015
What happened?
Here is one of many threads in which Tesla owners complain of rapid and uneven tire wear. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/oktirewearispastridiculousphotoattached.
71844/ There is a photo (attached) showing tires worn down to the cords on the hidden inside edge after only 5000 miles. It is very likely that owners would be
unaware of this problem until the tire finally blows out which could easily cause a crash. This problem is very common and owners are resorting to extremely dangerous DIY
modifications to reduce tire wear. These modifications are probably illegal and could cause instability. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/installedadjustablerearcamberlinkstoreducereartirewear.
38524/ https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/upperrearlinkbuildreducesrearcambertoimprovetirewear.
20378/ Please note
that I am a concerned citizen from outside USA and have enetered a fictitious addres to comply with your website requirements. My correct name and contact details have
been supplied to you. I understand that it is legal for a concerned citizen that is not a Tesla owner and not a US resident to file a complaint and that I am not acting
fraudulently in any way.
Files you uploaded.

When did this happen? 06/10/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
How fast were you going? (in mph)

Complaint Number: 10873289
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1H1XEFP40267
What happened?
Here is a 2013 Tesla freshly arrived in the salvage yard. http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/24523446?searchId=1172082716 The back RH wheel and suspension is completely torn
off the car. There is some impact damage but that is probably the result of the the suspension failure . There are so many examples of this kind of failure in the Tesla that it
points to there being a design/manufacturing defect. Tesla has required some owners to sign Non Disclosure Agreements Posters on Tesla forums are discouraging owners
from reporting these problems and are even alleging that these complaints are fraudulent. My complaints are honest reports with verifiable data to support them. If you require
samples of broken suspension parts then all you have to do is visit the salvage auction yards. Please investigate the multiple failures of Tesla suspensions to save lives.
Files you uploaded.

When did this happen? 03/16/2016
Was there a Crash? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? No

Complaint Number: 10874060
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL X 2016
What happened?
Here are two Model X cars at a repair shop. See attached photograph. They both have front suspension damage. The black car in the foreground has the front wheel sliced
in half. This can only be the result of a broken suspension component. Elon Musk has Tweeted that the NHTSA has cleared Tesla of any problems He has also branded my
complaints as fraudulent. This is about as serious as it can get. PLEASE investigate this.
Files you uploaded.

When did this happen? 05/10/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 500

Complaint Number: 10904539
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2016
What happened?
There has been a fatal crash in The Netherlands which appears to have been caused by suspension failure. http://www.ad.nl/amersfoort/brandweerworsteltmetgecrashtetesla~
a1ec61b0/70382423/ Please see attached photograph. Back RH wheel skewed over at extreme angle. That part of the car has not been damaged by the crash.
Please investigate.
Files you uploaded.

When did this happen? 09/07/2016
Was there a Crash? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? Yes
Was there an injury or fatality? Yes
Number of fatalities: 1

Complaint Number: 10895847
Vehicle Identification Number: 5YJSA1DP7DFP13827
What happened?
I have supplied NHTSA with details of many Teslas with broken suspensions. This latest one that has just arrived in the wrecking yard is a prime example.
https://m.iaai.com/VehicleDetEnc.aspx?AuctionID=21270046&ItemID=22443933&RowID=7&PageSource=VehicleResults Please look at the photographs and see if you
agree that there is a real problem with the design and manufacture of these cars. Two of the wheels and tires have been badly damaged whilst the car was in motion. It
appears that the air suspension has failed causing all wheels to jam up into the wheel wells. Owners have reported that the car does not have limit stops and this is why a
simple air leak can result in disaster. https://forums.tesla.com/en_AU/forum/forums/airsuspensionfailureveryunpleasantresults
Files you uploaded.

Uploading…
When did this happen? 07/01/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 50