SLICED WHEELS cause death

On 23 March 2018 there was a fatal crash of a Tesla Model X in Mountain View California.
The photographs which I have attached shows the LH front wheel has been sliced in half and is lying on the ground on the LH side of the barrier.
The tire of the Tesla is lying on the ground.
It is impossible that the wheel could have been sliced in half by a collision with the barrier. The wheel has been sliced through by a broken suspension component jamming into the inside of the wheel while it was rotating just as though it was turning on a lathe and had a tool forced into it.
I would not be so certain of this if not for the fact that several identical cases have been identified and the details have been reported to NHTSA previous to this fatal crash.

I will follow up this post with copies of the other sliced wheel reports that I have submitted over the last 2 years.

Complaint Filed: 11/08/2015Date of Incident: 07/04/2014Component(s): SUSPENSIONNHTSA ID Number: 10789052Consumer Location: Unknown
Crash:Yes Fire:Yes Number of Injuries:6 Number of Deaths:1
Manufacturer: Tesla Motors, Inc.
Vehicle Identification No. (VIN): 5YJSA1DP3CF…
SUMMARY:
THIS IS THE STOLEN CAR WHICH CRASHED IN HOLLYWOOD. PHOTOGRAPHS AT THE SCENE SHOW 3/4 OF A WHEEL AND THE TIRE LYING ON THE GROUND. HERE IS THE LISTING AT THE SALVAGE AUCTION SITE. HTTP://IMGUR.COM/A/H7ROA THE CRASH SITE IMAGES HOW THE FRONT WHEEL BROKEN LOOSE. THE SALVAGE YARD PHOTOGRAPHS SHOW THE OTHER 1/4 OF THE WHEEL STILL BOLTED TO THE BROKEN KINGPIN. THE WHEEL HAS BEEN SLICED IN TWO WHILE STILL ROLLING ON THE ROAD. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THAT SLICING TO HAVE OCCURRED POST IMPACT. THERE ARE 100,00 OF THESE CARS ON ROADS AROUND THE WORDLD. IF THIS WAS AN AIRCRAFT IT WOULD BE GROUNDED IMMEDIATELY. I BELIEVE THIS DEFECT IS SO DANGEROUS THAT ALL CARS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE ROAD BEFORE PEOPLE DIE. THE ADDITION OF THE BETA RELEASE AUTOPILOT MAKES THE SITUATION EVEN MORE DANGEROUS. PLEASE NOTE…FICTITIOUS US ADDRESS TO ENABLE LODGEMENT

November 2, 2017 NHTSA ID NUMBER: 11042736
Components: SUSPENSION
NHTSA ID Number: 11042736

Incident Date October 1, 2017

Consumer Location BEVERLY HILLS, CA

Vehicle Identification Number 5YJXCBE25HF****

Summary of Complaint

HERE IS A MODEL X IN THE JUNKYARD:

HTTPS://WWW.IAAI.COM/VEHICLE?ITEMID=26452947&ROWNUMBER=50&LOADRECENT=TRUE

THE FRONT SUSPENSION HAS BROKEN AND THE WHEEL HAS BEEN SLICED IN HALF WHILE IT WAS STILL ROTATING.

THE BACK WHEEL HAS GONE DECIDEDLY WHOMPY WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE THE CAR DIFFICULT TO STEER.

NO AIR-BAGS HAVE DEPLOYED.

THIS WAS NOT A CRASH. IT WAS A CASE OF SUSPENSION COLLAPSE CAUSED BY A SIMPLE AIR LEAK OR EVEN A FAULTY SOFTWARE OVER THE AIR UPGRADE.

IT IS SIMPLY MIND BOGGLING THAT THIS CONTRAPTION HAS NOT BEEN RECALLED.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

THANK YOU.

CONCERNED CITIZEN.

KeefWivaneff

Complaint Number: 11081729
Vehicle Identification Number: unknown
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL X 2017
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.
What part of your car was affected? Suspension
What happened?
There has been a fatal Tesla crash in Mountain View California. The photographs which I have attached shows the LH front wheel has been sliced in half and is lying on the ground on the LH side of the barrier. The tire of the Tesla is lying on the ground. It is impossible that the wheel could have been sliced in half by a collision with the barrier. The wheel has been sliced through by a broken suspension component jamming into the inside of the wheel while it was rotating just as though it was turning on a lathe and had a tool forced into it. There can be no doubt that this wheel was sliced BEFORE hitting the barrier. There is a single wheel skid mark just before the crash site. Since the Tesla has ABS which should prevent wheel lock up and since this is just a single wheel skid mark it is almost certain that this was the start of the sliced wheel event. I would not be so certain of this if not for the fact that several identical cases have been identified and the details have been reported to NHTSA previous to this fatal crash. Please look up reports #11080798 #10957436 #11042736 #11040822 The only other cases of car wheels getting sliced in half that I can find on the web are just a very few old model cars that have been badly maintained or repaired. For this sort of failure to be happening on near new Tesla cars is simply unacceptable. I have file many reports of broken Tesla suspensions and many of those could easily have caused a sliced wheel. I am not filing these reports frivolously. I am trying to prevent further loss of life. Please take action immediately. Thank you.
Files you uploaded.
fatalslicedwheel.png
fatalslicedwheel2.jpg
When did this happen? 03/23/2018
Was there a Crash? Yes
Was there a Police Report? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? Yes
Was there an injury or fatality? Yes
Number of fatalities: 1
Number of injuries
Medical Attention Required? Yes