The blind leading the blind?

Complaint Number: 10910119
Vehicle Identification Number: unknown
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL X 2016
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.
What part of your car was affected? Visibility/Wiper
What happened?
Many owners are complaining on the forums about ghosting in the Model X windscreen but due to their infatuation with Tesla and Elon Musk very few of them are bothering to report to NHTSA This is a typical conversation on the topic. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/i-dont-think-tesla-will-take-ghosting-seriously.76523/page-3 Kam Shahid, Sep 20, 2016 New electricity said: ↑ hi Guys, my X has very bad ghosting. It bothers me alot , now I kinda learned to live with it but I still hate it and think its a terrible BUT… Interesting enough my brother that is a bit shorter than me (I’m 6’1 and he is 5’9) has no issue with it. He’s been driving my car since i’m out of town. He is super picky with everything optics , glass, sunglasses etc… but he has no issue with my windshield. So I reached the conclusion that Tesla may not do anything about this. I now believe that very few people are complaining about this like I was told at my service center and the people that have this issue , well we may not be taken to seriously after all :frowning: I feel your pain. Ghosting is severe in my car and tesla won’t do anything about it. I honestly think it makes driving at night unsafe- basically like drunk driving. - NCEP, Today at 3:22 AM New I just picked up VIN 145xx. Horrible ghosting unfortunately. Oncoming cars DRL are seen above their car and from the lights themselves even in daylight. It is very strange. I have mentioned it to SC, I think if enough owners complain we will eventually get a solution. . If you read the whole thread you will see that many owners have the problem but are being asked to just put up with it and stop complaining.
When did this happen? 09/01/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? No
How fast were you going? (in mph)
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 2000