Tires worn through to cords on the hidden inside edge - DANGEROUS

Complaint Number: 10924537
Vehicle Identification Number: unknown
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2016
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.
What part of your car was affected? Suspension, Wheels
What happened?
Owners are still reporting extreme and rapid wear of rear tires on the hidden inside edge that can go unnoticed until the tire blows out. Here is a thread from the elbilforum in Norway elbilforum.no/forum/index.php?board=49.0 Sample: A: Rear worn out after 50 days, 4000 km. « Reply # 480 on: Friday 17 October 2014, in time 5:50 p.m." Now I sit in Verdal in Nord-Trøndelag with flat rear tire. Famous light vibrations in the rear tire when I drove on the E6, and thought that there was little air in the tires as it is 4 degrees. It turns out that one rear tire can not be racking up the compressor wife came with the E-Mexico. I stroke her hand inside cover to reveal the “hole” is. It turns out that I touch the wires on the entire back, which means that the tire is completely worn down on the inside. This is one of four PS2 tires that I put two months ago (!) Because the original tires were worn down (and the car was new in March). Here is a long term owner complaining that Tesla is unable to fix this despite replacing some of the suspension arms: A: Rear worn out after 50 days, 4000 km. « Reply # 497 on: Yesterday at. 3:32 p.m. " Have them turn off spissingsstagene. Have struggled with this for two years and despite repeated adjustments, there have not been good. However, when the bars were removed and checked, it turned out that they were destroyed and are not kept setting. Do not know what the result mtp wear becomes even, but it is a fact that early RWD cars not struggling rear tires helt evenly whatever you do with them. But it should not be “gnawing” at the innermost centimeters. This situation is putting lives at risk. Please note that although this discussion is based in Norway this is a US made car that is sold all over the world.
When did this happen? 11/01/2016
Was there a Crash? No
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 60
About how many miles were on your vehicle at the time of the incident? 10000